Monday, January 18, 2010

The death of Distance!

the air I exhale
passes through space
and becomes
the air you inhale!

And,

Vice Versa

the air you exhale
passes through space
and becomes
the air I inhale!

through the space
and through the air
all that I exhale
carries to thee all
my best wishes
which are more than
any affectionate kisses

your eyes see me not
your ears hear me not
your nose smells me not
your skin touches me not

Your lungs are but
full of the best
and the heartiest wishes
from me, from all this distance!

your heart is listening
to all my affectionate greetings
in every lub-dub,lub-dub, lub-dub
and all the distance is vanishing.



PS : This post may not be great poetry - but is the way to say "SARVE JANAH SUKHINO BHAVANTHU", with all the heart, which means "May all men and women remain in joy and comfort" and send your wishes to every one all over the world. Readers are welcome to improve it, keeping its purpose in mind.

You can all try to become one with everyone, by doing this as a meditation, periodically, while breathing deep and easy. You will find it great!

No comments:

Post a Comment